Thursday 9 January 2014

Hair Oil Love | Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil Review

Hello!
I still can't get over that it's 2014, my friend said to me the other day:
“Yanno, 2004 was 10 years ago...”
What is this...I can’t even... I have been out of high school for nearly 10 years, and it only feels like yesterday. Cray cray. You know how people are always like 'you'll miss high school when your older'...No, no I do not. Haha. It's mad it was that long ago, but I do not wish it back thank you muchly.
Anyway, on with it. 
For Christmas I was very lucky to receive 

 Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil
 Yay!

 
 If you’ve caught me on YouTube you might know that I love me some Macadamia Hair Oil, if not then you can read me rave about it here. It’s an awesome hair product, and one of my Holy Grail items, but dare I say it...I think I like the Matrix stuff more.
This makes my hair softer than soft, like think of a tiny, baby bunny wrapped in the fluffiest towel, sitting on a puffy cloud, eating candyfloss...It’s that kind of squashy, happy softness.
I put 1 little pump in while my hair is damp before blow drying, and it makes it shiny, frizz free and silky. (Oh and did I say soft?)  It has a light scent, kind of nutty, but you don't notice it at all when it's on your hair. It can literally make a bad hair day look like purposeful texture, which is great, obviously. I find it slightly thinner than the Macadamia oil, and it feels like it soaks into my hair better too. Honestly, they perfom the same and there isn't much difference between the two, it's just down to personal taste. 

I know oils can be scary, who wants to add something like that to their hair!? I get it, however as long as you only add it to the length of your hair then it won’t make your hair look greasy, promise!
My mum picked this up from our hairdresser as a surprise, but I’m sure you can find it online. In fact, I know you can because I’ve just googled it myself. It ranges from £11-15 which I don’t think is unreasonable for such a great product :]
What’s your favourite hair oil?
Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]