Thursday 12 September 2013

Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish | Pink Cadillac | Review

Hey there!
You know when you buy something on a whim and it turns out to be waaaaay better than you could have ever imagined? So then you feel like you’ve found something magical...Well, I had that experience a week ago when I bought
Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish

Honestly, I didn't go in to the shop with the intention of buying this, all I really wanted was a drink. However, to get to the drinks I *had* to walk through the makeup. It’s a very clever layout, and I am totally susceptible to the goal of the plan, hence the purchase of the lip product.
 I’m not sorry though :] I feel that they did me a favour, because this little pot of shiny-ness has not been out of my handbag. In fact it has made friends with all the other lip products that like to hang out in my bag. I don’t know how they get there... 
 
 
 
Anyway, it caught my eye because the colour was so pretty, and when I swatched it, it was way more pigmented than I thought it would be, so I figured I had to buy it. I got the colour ‘Pink Cadillac’, which is a nice, bright pink. I love it because it’s somewhere between a tinted balm and a full on lip gloss, with a full but subtle colour. That being said, the staying power is roughly an hour before the shine wears off, but it’s easy to reapply without a mirror. Obviously the packaging is fairly simple, but it doesn't bother me and it works fine. It smells strongly of sweet vanilla, so if scents put you off then this might not be for you. The pout polish feels nice on the lips, silky and moisturising, plus it has SPF 15. Nice little bonus.

I really like this, and think for £4.49 it’s perfect for a more natural look, or if you’re popping out for food and want a little colour, but with low maintenance.

Have you tried it? Let me know :]

Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]