Thursday 15 August 2013

Serena Van Der Woodsen Messy Waves | Gossip Girl | XOXO


Spotted! Yours truly going gaga over Gossip Girl.
So, I know I’m a little late to the party on this one, but I’ve been addicted to this programme since it popped up on Netflix.
At first I was totally team S, but now I’m into season 4 I’m leaning more to B, anyone else?
I want to live on the upper eastside, shop in designer stores and holiday in the Hamptons...Maybe one day! In the mean time I’ll have to settle for trying to mirror their perfect image.
 
Trying being the operative word!
 
I’ve attempted to recreate Miss Serena Van Der Woodsen’s hairdo from S1 E4 - ‘Bad News Blair’.
 
Snapshot from episode
It’s all curly, crazy, messy waves, topped off with a cute pompadour/quiff. It’s a nice, easy look, and lasts well the next day. You can easily vamp it up with a little backcombing, and hairspray. I love this kind of hair style, untidy but cute :D
 
 
 
Enjoy!
Gem
 
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]