Friday 15 February 2013

Bungeeeeee | The New Hair Bobble

Considering I make hair tutorials on YouTube, I've realised that I haven't actually featured any hair stuff, so here it is, my first hair related post...
 
Bungee Hair Ties
 
 

This is the first time I've tried them and I really like them. They're comfortable, easy to use, and hold your hair where you put it without it dropping. This is the main reason I got them, because there's nothing worse than putting your hair in a high ponytail, and having it drop through out the day! You just kind of anchor it in under your ponytail, wrap it around a couple of times, and hook the other end in too. Done.

I read reviews on these particular ones that said they snap, so I'll let you know if it happens, but they seem pretty sturdy to me. I got them off amazon here, but I imagine they'll be popping up in shops soon :]
 
Gem
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]