Thursday 22 November 2012

Vampy Autumn/Fall Lips | Topshop Beguiled

Photos, swatches and stuff
 
 
I must admit, I'm a fan of the Topshop make up, especially the cream to powder blushers, nail varnish and kohl pencils. The lipsticks seem pretty awesome too, a nice range of colours from the conventional to the slightly more out there, and at £8 a pop, not too expensive.
 
'Beguiled' is my only Topshop lipstick, but its been my go to lip colour for this season we call Autumn/Fall but what is actually Winter in England! It's much sheerer than it looks, and much more red I would say,  with little shimmery flecks in it. (Top right picture shows one swipe, and then 3 layers) On me, I find it a fairly matte finish, and for that reason not as moisturising as it claims to be. However, as long as you exfoliate and moisturiser your lips before hand, it goes on fine. Staying power is average, defiantly have to reapply after food/drink unless you make a really good stain and add a few layers on top of that.
 
Overall though, I quite like it for the price and results :] nice little bargain! I'm eager to try some more of the Topshop lipsticks, any suggestions welcome.
 
Gem
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]