Friday 2 November 2012

Honey, I'm Hoooome!

 
I'm back from a lovely little break in Portugal :] super relaxing and just all round awesome.
 


Nice touristy photos

 
I went with my boyfriend, and we stayed in Hotel Vila Gale Praia which is beautiful and out of the way, literally 2 minutes from the beach.
 Highly recommend it :]


So, let's recap...
 
 I was attempting my own version of 'Stoptober'. A few hits and misses, going away had a lot to do with it! But not too bad overall.

1. Stop being lazy - SUCCESS I defiantly appeared in the gym more, to the point were old ladies in the changing rooms started talking to me about the weather  - I assume this is because I had become recognised as a gym dweller.

2. Stop snacking - EPIC FAIL Sorry, but if I want a cookie, I'm going to have to have a cookie (or 3) ... I tried swapping to healthier snacks, and I do love almonds (I munch on those more), but you just can't beat a good choc fix. Plus, I feel my gym trips cancel this out...heh.

3. Stop over spending - SUCCESS I hardly bought any holiday clothes, and had a wardrobe sort out when I was packing. Hurray! It's all for the best seeing as we have Christmas coming up :]

2/3 ain't bad if I do say so myself!
 
Gem
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]