Tuesday 9 October 2012

Cholé Perfume Dupe!




I have been in love with the Cholé perfume since forever, so I was majorly excited when I found this dupe :]] ! I can't remember where I read about it sorry! Somewhere in the blogisphere, but I was in Next the other day when I remembered this little nugget of information, so I went in search for this magical copycat.
It.Is.So.Similar!
I'd say the Next London is slightly more floral, but still gorgeous, and a fraction of the price for the same size! £8 vs £40-£50 (both are Eau De Parfum)
 It's a really fresh, floral, feminine scent...yes I'm rubbish at describing the smell...beside 'Ahhhh! Lovely' 
All the real and proper info on the notes are below...
 
Top Notes
Cholé- Lily of the Valley, Honeysuckle, Orange Flower, Ylang-Ylang, Hyacinth
Next - Lychee Citrus
 
Middle Notes
Cholé- Jasmine, Rose, Narcissus, Carnation, Tuberose
Next - Peony, Rose
 
Base Notes
Cholé - Tuberose, Sandalwood, Amber, Oakmoss
Next - Musk, Cedarwood
 
Also, with the Next version, they do all fancy house stuff in the 'London' scent! Yay! So you can make everything smell awesome.
Next time your out and about, go and have a sniff of either or both! They're heavenly.
Gem
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :]